Veritas Farms Official COVID-19 Statement
As a leader in the health and wellness space, Veritas Farms is committed to the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
We are following the COVID-19 developments and see how they are affecting the lives of people everywhere.
We recognize the importance of our products for the betterment of our customers’ lives and are honored to have the opportunity to continue to be of service and we take this responsibility seriously.
- Educating our employees of The Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- We have reviewed the National Institutes of Health’s (nih.gov) indication that coronavirus is stable for hours on surfaces as stated here and adjusting our sanitation policies accordingly.
- We have also reviewed and put in place guidelines based on the CDC recommendations for businesses found here.
- All non-farming, manufacturing and fulfillment team members are working from home.
- Prior to entering the manufacturing or fulfillment centers, employees are temperature screened and are required to wear a facemask and gloves while inside the facilities.
- All surfaces in the fulfillment center are sanitized with disinfectant at the beginning and end of every shift.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the U.S. Surgeon General have indicated that there is currently no evidence that COVID-19 is being spread through the mail. You can read about the safety measures and information here.
Packages sent from the Veritas fulfillment center may take additional business days to reach their destination due to the current increased volume of shipments being sent via carriers. If you have any issues with your product purchase delivery — please contact us at [email protected] or call us 833-691-4367.
We look forward to continuing to serve our community.